5 months ago
The Stewarding Supervisor role is to supervise the day-to-day operation of the department for a given shift. The Stewarding Supervisor is responsible for the control and distribution of operating equipment, maintenance of cleaning and sanitation standards, supervision of all utility, pot washer, dishwasher, and worker assignment tasks.
* Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
* Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
* Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
* Resolves associate issues
* Be able to read banquet menus and perform set up procedures
* Responsible for all personnel under his/her supervisor
* Responsible for the proper cleaning, rack and distribution of all china, silver and glassware.
* Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
* Reviews and reinforces operating procedures with his/her shift.
* Minimize breakage of circulating equipment.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Meet minimum requirements of Motor Vehicle Records.
* Must be able to lift, hold, pull, and carry 50 pounds.
* Must be able to work under stressful situations..