2 months ago
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a sophisticated luxury hotel and residences prominently located at the entrance of CityCenter, a magnificent urban resort destination at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Awarded the esteemed AAA Five Diamond Award rating and the coveted Forbes Five-Star award for our Hotel, Spa and Twist by Pierre Gagnaire, we offer spectacular accommodations, a relaxing Spa, fine-dining and legendary service.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities:
* Organization of china, glasses, silverware and hollowware from the outlets and main storage
* Provide enough equipment (china, glasses, silver) to the outlets and banquets for their operations
* Work with and control chemicals supplies
* Assist and provide equipment for any banquet function
* Maintain clean equipment which is not limited to the main kitchen, pastry, garde manger, banquets and room service.
Required Skills & Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a stewarding department of a luxury hotel operation
* Ability to work in confined spaces daily
* Possess sufficient dexterity to navigate in tight kitchen areas
* Ability to lift or carry up to 100 lbs.
* Possess a good written and verbal command of the English language
* Knowledge of stewarding and banquet facilities
* Ability to perform all duties in extreme temperatures
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Reference # 50101
Posted: Nov 18, 2016
Location(s) Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
Work Availability On-call
Job Type Non-Management (Entry)