10 months ago
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the world's most prestigious hotels and resorts. The Group now operates or has underdevelopment over 40 hotels with more than 11,000 rooms in 25 countries in key business and leisure destinations.
Set at the heart of the US capital between Maine and Maryland Avenues and 12th and 14th Streets, SW, Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC has redefined luxury in the city. Just streets away from the nation's most revered monuments and the Smithsonian Institution, the hotel is also within easy reach of Capitol Hill and the White House.
Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C. is currently seeking a full-time Spa Concierge. The Spa Concierge will report to the Spa Operations Manager and is responsible for tasks such as booking appointments, explaining services to guests, conducting sales of spa retail products, and checking in/checking out spa guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
Successful candidates must:
* Be able to work a very flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Fluency in English is required (both written and verbal).
* Computer proficiency is required; basic knowledge of SpaSoft, Springer Miller, Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office is preferred.
* Must physically able to stand/walk for 8+ hours at a time.
* Those with prior upscale or resort spa experience will be strongly favored.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Reference # 46518
Posted: Nov 11, 2016
Location(s) Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
Work Availability Full-time
Job Type Non-Management (Entry)