4 months ago
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Sous Chef assists in the directing of the culinary team's presentation and portioning of food according to our standards. Communicates daily with the Executive Chef for an update regarding planning, staffing, and internal procedures. Completes daily food requisitions and daily specials. Assists in the hiring, training, and discipline in accordance with Davidson's policies and procedures. May order food quantities and oversee production for banquet food operations with purchasing, banquet management and Executive Chef.
• College degree or certification in culinary field/hospitality field preferred.
• Minimum 2 years kitchen management experience required in both a la carte & banquet operations.
• Minimum 5 years cooking experience.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• Read, write and speak and understand English.
• Ability to understand financial goals and accomplish them.
• Ability to work extended hours when business necessitates.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.