about 1 year ago
The Amelia's Wheels role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds Guest and Member expectations. The Amelias Wheels Attendant works to create guests for life, by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.
* Consistently demonstrate and own any and all tasks needed to carry out the 4 Keys to Creating Guests for Life. Ensuring that warmth, personalization, proactivity and awareness are utilized in all interactions.
* Telephone etiquette with clear & concise speech.
* Ability to provide seamless service through accurate scheduling of guest requests.
* Accurate accounting practices for cash register & all money transactions.
* Ability to keep clear & precise records of guest activity & inventory.
* Awareness of personal hygiene & dress codes.
* Awareness of punctuality & time management.
* Delivers desirable knowledge, typing and ability to operate P.O.S. system.
* Maintain inventory of indoor/outdoor games.
* Maintain inventory of all stationary products for printer, fax, targets, score cards etc.
* Ensuring that all closing procedures are carried out correctly.
* Knowledge of Word & Excel very desirable typing skills mandatory.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and meet company MVR requirements.
* CPR, AED and Basic First Aid certification or willing to obtain.
* Must be able to stand continuously.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, sit, and walk up to 30 minutes per hour worked.
* Segway experience not required..