about 1 year ago
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a sophisticated luxury hotel and residences prominently located at the entrance of CityCenter, a magnificent urban resort destination at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Awarded the esteemed AAA Five Diamond Award rating and the coveted Forbes Five-Star award for our Hotel, Spa and Twist by Pierre Gagnaire, we offer spectacular accommodations, a relaxing Spa, fine-dining and legendary service.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities:
* Create a safe and secure environment for our guests and colleagues by maintaining a professional presence throughout the hotel front and back of house.
* Conduct floor patrols during shift as directed.
* Assist guests and colleagues on all security and safety related enquiries.
* Immediately report hotel deficiencies to appropriate departments for immediate repair.
* Effectively distribute keys in accordance with key control policy and conduct daily audits.
* Act as a member of hotel emergency response team.
* Assist Fire Safety Director and conduct related responsibilities.
* Enforce all hotel and security rules and regulations.
* Constantly maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times.
* Troubleshoot all Saflok locks and guest room safes as needed.
* Assist when needed in other areas of hotel in the event of an emergency.
* Maintain high ethical standards.
* Treat all guests and colleagues with respect.
* Must complete security reports in a timely fashion.
* Completion of incident reports in electronic format to required standard.
* Assist with investigation of security incidents as required.
* Assist when needed with traffic control
* Assist when needed with cash drop escorting within the building
Required Skills & Experience:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of Nevada and Las Vegas law
* Computer literacy which is not limited to Excel, Power Point and Word.
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Experience in a security environment
* Prior experience in a luxury hotel or similar operation
* CPR and First Aid certifications
* Knowledge of fire safety codes
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Reference # 48525
Posted: Dec 20, 2016
Location(s) Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
Work Availability On-call
Job Type Non-Management (Experienced)