9 months ago
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas is a sophisticated luxury hotel and residences prominently located at the entrance of CityCenter, a magnificent urban resort destination at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Awarded the esteemed AAA Five Diamond Award rating and the coveted Forbes Five-Star award for our Hotel, Spa and Twist by Pierre Gagnaire, we offer spectacular accommodations, a relaxing Spa, fine-dining and legendary service.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
* Provide administrative support to the entire Security Team.
* Responsible for updating all training records for the Security Team.
* Assist in the development, revision and implementation of all Security department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Policies and Procedures.
* Coordinate Safe & Sound training with various departments; communicate all scheduled training with the Learning and Development Manager.
* Assist in training of all colleagues in policies and procedures, Business Continuity Plans, FLHSS&E, emergency preparedness and OSHA requirements.
* Assist in taking minutes for Security/Risk Management meetings and maintain follow up.
* Assist with review and follow-up on security reports.
* Assist in submitting guest claims with the insurance company.
* Answer telephones and scan documents.
* Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks.
* Assist in the organization and distribution of all lost and found items to include scheduled audits.
* Assist with scheduling.
* Maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
* Intermediate to advance level of computer literacy to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to include all shifts, weekends and holidays as requested.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Maintain high ethical standards.
* Treat all guests and colleagues with respect.
* Perform tasks and duties as assigned by the Director of Security and respond to directions given by any Executive Committee member or Manager on Duty.
* Ability to comprehend all aspects of MOHG's Fire, Life, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental guidelines in order to assist with compliance as needed.
* Minimum two years of administrative experience
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to multitask
* Detail oriented
* Intermediate Level of proficiency in working with Microsoft Office software
* Ability to adhere to Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas grooming standards
* Previous luxury hotel experience
* Knowledge of local and state laws
* Prior experience in a Security environment is preferred
* Previous training experience
* Knowledge of OSHA regulations
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Reference # 49122
Posted: Nov 10, 2016
Location(s) Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
Work Availability Full-time
Job Type Non-Management (Experienced)