10 months ago
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Sales Managers help generate revenue and room nights, manage accounts, create high guest satisfaction, and solicit past and new business to meet revenue goals. Understand the operations of the hotel, including F&B, guest services, reservations, etc. Participate in active sales solicitation, uphold sales policies and selling techniques with emphasis on maximizing occupancy and average daily rate (ADR); network through active participation in community and professional associations, activities and events.
Business Travel Sales Managers are focused on total transient, crew room nights, and revenue for the hotel. This is accomplished by managing assigned accounts, the building of new and existing relationships, and soliciting new accounts to exceed all revenue goals set on a monthly and yearly basis.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• 2-4 years sales experience, hotel experience strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of negotiation and interpretation of contracts.
• Present a professional and confident appearance.
• Proactive sales approach, assertive and fast paced, driven to succeed.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Understanding/knowledge of computers and Microsoft office.
• Understanding of market segment, competitors strengths, weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation