2 months ago
Executive Meeting Manager -
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Executive Meeting Manager will serve as primary contact for meeting and banquet functions to ensure that while on property all preparations have been made as detailed on Banquet Event Orders, last minute needs and changes are responded to expediently, and that the client feels welcome and important during their function. In addition to coordinating responsibilities, the Executive Meeting Manager is responsible for all bookings of fewer than 10 rooms for any market other than social, where there is no previous sales manager relationship. The EMM is responsible for booking and detailing events 30 days out for any market other than social without previous sales manager relationship.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 1-year food and beverage experience.
• Minimum 1-year hotel/sales experience.
• Professional appearance and confidence.
• Strong understanding of negotiation and interpretation of contracts.
• Business communication skills written and verbal.
• Understanding/knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Experience with major Hospitality Sales CRM system preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.