about 1 year ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
This position is for someone who wishes to make Hospitality their career. The Leader In Development (LID) program is a Management Training Program directed to entry level candidates with a Bachelors Degree or equivalent to develop their management skills by training them in all aspects of Housekeeping and Rooms Division operations. The person selected will spend a portion of their time working in other departments of the resort. This position is intended to last for one year so candidates must be able to relocate upon completion of the program.
* Will learn and perform all aspects of Housekeeping operations
* Oversees the performance of staff and takes corrective actions when necessary
* Scheduling of staff
* Maintains accurate payroll records to ensure staff is paid correctly
* Cleaning and inspecting guest rooms
* Laundry services
* Responds to guest requests and complaints as required
* Monitors product inventory and order additional products as necessary
* Interviewing and selection of staff
* Ensures that all housekeeping operations are performed according to Omni Hotels standards
* A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Hospitality Management.
* Candidates must be available to relocate after completion of the program.
* Previous Housekeeping or Rooms Division experience is preferred.
* Must be willing to work 50 hours per week.
* Bilingual (Spanish) is strongly preferred..