5 months ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
The In-Room Dining Cashier will be the primary point-of-contact for our guests who wish to experience a five-diamond quality in-room meal or beverage experience. This person will close checks to the correct account and ensure servers have all the information they need to deliver orders efficiently and correctly.The In-Room Dining Cashier also facilitates amenity deliveries, calls back guests to ensure every aspect of their order was delivered to their satisfaction and does whatever it takes to ensure timely and accurate service.
* Follow Omni guidelines for up-selling to enhance revenue and guest satisfaction
* Process and expedite Select Guest (loyalty program) orders
* Follow Omni’s “Moments of Service” guidelines for receiving guest orders via telephone and on-line
* Follow Omni’s “Moments of Service” guidelines to confirm the details of each guest order, quoting accurate delivery items and following up on any needed or suggested menu items and preparation details
* Enter all guest orders into our point-of-sale system (MICROS) according to Omni standards
* Ensure all proper details about the order and pricing/delivery times are communicated to the Kitchen and Room Service delivery teams according to our standards.
* Work closely with In Room Dining Servers, accurately communicating pertinent order information, to ensure all orders are delivered efficiently and to the guest’s specifications
* Ability and willingness to work a varied work schedule including nights and weekends
* Ability to communicate clearly with guests and co-workers in English both verbally and in writing
* Working knowledge of computers and telephone systems
* Previous customer service experience preferred
* Previous cashiering experience preferred
* Knowledge of Micros point-of-sale technology preferred.