11 months ago
This position is responsible for ensuring proper training and supervision of all personnel. The restaurant supervisor is to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management..
* Assist in overall supervision of the department as outlined in manager’s job description.
* Complete environmental checklist for dining room.
* Spot check liquor pars and order daily supplies.
* Hold pre-meal meetings.
* Follow up on established training steps.
* Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
* Communicate with guests and receive feedback.
* Stay on the floor during peak hours.
* Observe, teach and correct staff’s service.
* Examine food preparation and beverage presentation.
* Maintain condition of dining room, lobby lounge, morsels, mini bar and room service.
* Assist manager in; scheduling, completing weekly payroll, and forecasting both weekly and monthly.
* Participate in interviewing new employees as needed.
* Prepare maintenance request and follow-up.
* Monitor food and liquor requisitions and food waste.
* Check bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, and bottles totally empty daily.
* 1 year of experience in Food and Beverage Supervision or Management role preferred.
* Must have the ability to manage deadlines.
* Understanding of Food and Beverage financials including cost and par controls is preferred.
* General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Must have a strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
* Must know emergency procedures and work to prevent accidents.
* Must be TIPS Certified.
* Must be at least 21 years of age and have a Vaild FL or GA License in Good Standing.