about 1 year ago
Will greet and serve guests in a timely manner while still exceeding guest satisfaction.
* Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
* Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
* Must have full familiarity with menus.
* Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
* To polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening hours.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
* Set tables according to type of event and service standards
* Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections
* Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
* Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage
* Present accurate check to guest and process payment
* Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day
* Complete closing duties
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment
* Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
* Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable).