11 months ago
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Restaurant Managers ensure that restaurants operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and customer service. Restaurant managers must coordinate a variety of activities for other related outlets, such as Room Service and Bar. Managers are responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service provided, health and safety. Restaurant management combines strategic planning, shift pattern organization and day-to-day management activities.
• 4 years experience in the food and beverage industry.
• Six months to one year in a management position.
• Must be able to schedule, forecast, and budget department.
• Some wine and fine food knowledge helpful.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.