7 months ago
Scope of Position
The Residential Manager is primarily responsible for the supporting the overall operations and management of the residences operations activities, including the continual enhancement and improvement of operations. This position will be responsible for interfacing with Residence owners, and hotel staff as it relates to all residential matters. Support the obligations related to the applicable Residences Property Management Agreement, under the guidance of the Director of Residential Operations.
The Residential Manager position reports to the Director of Residential Operations and supervises the supporting residential staff.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
* Ensure that all required reports and data are submitted on time to the relevant corporate and hotel offices.
* Ensure total compliance with standards of operation and service standards at all times throughout division.
* Perform regular inspections and reviews of all operations on a daily basis to ensure that all quality standards are being maintained.
* Ensure that staffing is maintained at an appropriate level to match business demand.
* Participate in all regular and ad hoc operational meetings as required.
* Review all owner comments and complaints and corrective action taken and formulate solutions to prevent dissatisfaction reoccurring.
* Coordinating functional support from hotel staff, including food & beverage, catering, spa, housekeeping and engineering to deliver superior basic and a la carte services
* Assist with administrative matters such as holding annual board meetings and annual residence owner meetings, support documentation and other matters related to unit owner transfers of ownership, manage official correspondence, maintenance of corporate records and procurement of fidelity bonds or similar insurance requirements
* Development of all direct reports through coaching
* Manage projects and any other reasonable duties as required by hotel and residences management.
* Fulfill all MOHG obligations as contained within the Property Management Agreement, while minimizing risk and exposure
* Assist Director of Residential Operations with coordinating and managing all move-ins and move-outs
* Assistance with coordinating all architectural reviews for renovations and alterations, ensuring compliance with all local building codes
* Residence labor cost management
* Assist with financial matters such as collection of assessments, managing accounts, making payments, securing insurance, budget preparation and financial reporting on behalf of the board
* Assist with the establishment of the annual HOA budget (post-opening), ensuring adequate controls and overall financial performance
* Assist with the billing and collection of HOA maintenance fees and any other fees due from unit owners as required.
* The maintenance of contract files and the negotiation and coordination with external vendors and Residence service providers.
* Physical plant matters such as routine maintenance and care for residence Common Areas, managing deferred maintenance plans (reserves) and enforce compliance with applicable rules and regulations and standards
* Formulation and implementation of common area maintenance plans
* Monitor compliance with the Residence Identification (brand license) Agreement and monitor Residence owner and local real estate agent usage of MOHG marks.
* Assist with and attend all Residence owner events, including holiday events and events around the annual Residence board and owner meetings
* Facilitate effective and efficient communication between the Residence owners, hotel departments and the hotel service providers
* Allow Residence owners to have seamless connectivity to telephony, television and audio service providers
* Ensure that Residence line staff have the IT tools they require to perform their functions efficiently
* 2-4 years of relevant in operations experience in luxury community residential high rise operations in a supervisory or management capacity.
* Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation.
* Quality driven with a passion for excellence
* Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills
* Approachable, open-minded and fair
* Flexible work hours to meet the demands of a 24 hour operation
* High energy
* Bachelors degree
* 2-4 years of relevant in operations experience in luxury hotel operations in a supervisory or management capacity.
* Prior residential opening experience would be a distinct advantage
* Additional languages would be beneficial
* Prior experience in mixed use developments would be an advantage.
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Reference # 48922
Posted: Nov 10, 2016
Location(s) Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
Work Availability Full-time
Job Type Management