7 months ago
To provide a warm, welcoming, aesthetically pleasing atmosphere while exceeding guest expectations by providing professional children's programs in Camp Amelia and Camp Amelia @ Night. To coordinate, implement, and provide entertainment while exceeding guest expectations and creating an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere. To also assist with teen tours, the information hut, and group recreation activities
* Anticipated Start Date in JMay 2017.
* Report to work on time an in uniform when scheduled.
* Enthusiastically greet and converse with guests.
* Promote all programs.
* Maintain clear communication with essential departments.
* Actively participate in the assurance of the safety and fun of all programs.
* Assist with general Resort duties as assigned.
* Treat everyone, managers, associates and guests with courtesy and respect at all times.
* Become efficient with the Point Of Sales system and Open Course.
* Assist with routine cleaning of all recreation areas and equipment (sweeping, mopping, picking up, organizing and keeping track of inventory).
* Cross utilize in all areas of recreation when scheduled to do so.
* Complete daily checklists in their entirety.
* Properly complete recreation agreements as needed.
* Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
* At least 6 months experience in service related position.
* Able to become certified in basic CPR and First Aid.
* Okay to work in various weather conditions: extreme heat, cold, rain, sun, etc.
* Must be comfortable in and around pools.
* Must be earning college credit for internship..