9 months ago
Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations with demonstrable service and measureable results. We will do the hard work with excellence in order to earn the business and deserve our customers' and property owners' loyalty.
* Prepare offers for Real Estate Agents using Form Simplicity
* Meet and communicate regularly with parties involved in transactions (Seller, Buyer, Outside Agent).
* Assist agents with scheduling of Inspections, Surveys.
* Assist agents with monitoring and meeting contractual deadlines.
* Oversee preparation for closings to include ensuring closing attorney has documentation, reviewing settlement statements for accuracies, coordinating the closing, ensuring closing gift is handled.
* Receive, track, and communicate receipt of Escrow Deposits for Contracts.
* Prepare Condominium and Homeowner's Association documents for Under Contracts to be received within the contractually required timeline. Communicate receipt of CD to Listing Agent.
* Prepare New Homeowner's Guides and Checklists for Closing for Buyers.
* Prepare, distribute, and monitor for completion addendums for contracts as needed.
* Communicate all Under Contracts, Closed Sales, and changes in Contract Prices to AIPRE Group, and internal and external customers as needed.
* Assist in the preparation of Commission Memos.
* Keep Under Contracts and Closed Sales up to date in MLS.
* Receive, track and transmit Outside Sales and Waivers.
* Assist with AIPRE New Holds and Commission Revenue reports - keeping updated.
* Assist in providing information for Appraisals for properties under contract for real estate agents
* Assist with keeping under contract and closed sales up to date on marketing materials.
* Complete Form Simplicity Training and E-Signature Training as needed.
* Assist with deliveries and pick ups of information to the Hotel, Closing Attorney's offices, etc
* Provide front desk coverage each day on rotation schedule and cover one weekend every 6 weeks.
* Assist with the distribution of surveys including online surveys and the collection of results.
* Perform opening and closing duties for the Real Estate Front Desk when scheduled.
* Answer real estate front desk phone on weekends promptly within 3 rings to include greeting customers, determining customers' needs, providing professional and appropriate response.
* Providing a warm, inviting first impression for all customers in the Real Estate Lobby to include greeting customers, determining customers' needs, providing professional and appropriate response, and ensuring Real Estate 5 Diamond Standards are met.
* Assist in managing the Real Estate Front Desk Key Inventory including assisting getting key copies made for new listings.
* Assist Long Term Rental Manager with fielding long term renter issues and questions from the front desk and walking properties on weekdays as needed.
* Organize and complete mass email and print mailing campaigns under the supervision of the Director of Real Estate Administration and Real Estate Local Marketing and Listing Manager.
* Excellent computer skills required including use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel, as well as database systems.
* Individual should be accustomed to processing confidential materials, be detail oriented with high level of accuracy, and be able to handle large quantities of work quickly.
* Individual should be organized, with proven decision making and problem solving skills, and will have exceptional follow-up skills.
* Individual should be a self starter who enjoys responsibility and is 100% accountable for getting things done right the first time.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills are essential along with the ability to confidently speak with internal and external customers, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in positive and efficient manner.
* Individual should be dependable and consistent in work habits.
* Working knowledge of Amelia Island Plantation, the real estate industry and terminology is desirable.
* Individual should be flexible to changing environment and tasks and work well in fast pace and highly distractible environment.
* Previous administrative assistant experience preferred..