4 months ago
The Personal Trainer specializes in creating and instructing one-on-one personal training sessions as well as group training sessions.
* Teach the correct fitness methods depending on the class offered.
* Plan classes around the skill levels of the participants.
* Ensure that the classroom and equipment are in working order.
* Notify Director if maintenance is needed or if equipment needs to be ordered.
* Lead fitness classes in exercises and/or instruct personal training clients.
* Monitor the well-being of all participants.
* Enforce all fitness facility policies, rules and regulations.
* Participate in regular in-service training sessions.
* Complete records and reports as needed.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must possess current ACE (American Council on Exercise) Personal Trainer or equivalent.
* Must possess current CPR and AED certification.
* Must be able lift 40 pounds.
* Must be able to stand, walk, climb, bend, and stoop for the entire duration of the shift..