3 months ago
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Night Auditor position verifies and balances entries and records of financial transactions reported by various hotel departments during day. Duties will include:
• Follow proper audit procedures to balance the hotel’s daily revenue and expense transactions.
• Identify the causes of out-of-balance situations in a timely manner.
• Produce various reports for management.
• Take initiative to correct errors to prevent re-occurrence.
• Follow the hotel’s recommended guest arrival and departure procedures.
• Answer guests’ questions about the hotel services and amenities.
• Prior cash handling experience necessary.
• High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• Strong computer skills.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.