11 months ago
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing high quality nail salon services to members and guests using professional skills that meet the individual needs of each client serviced. The Nail Technician will prescribe the appropriate regimen of nail products and services for each client.
* Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
* Aid in ordering and stocking of supplies.
* Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
* Maintain an impeccably clean and sterile working environment.
* Stay up to date on various techniques and services via classes and seminars.
* Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
* 2 years experience and training in similar position in the hotel/resort/guest service industry.
* Required State license and certification.
* Adhere all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures.
* Attend all staff meetings.
* Must be able to lift 10 Lbs..