3 months ago
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
Responsible for coordinating the execution of our events in our multiple private event rooms. You will be responsible for motivating and leading our team of banquet servers and bartenders to ensure our members and guests expectations are exceeded.
* Responsible for controlling all aspects in the execution of banquet function.
* Effectively supervise the Banquet staff during all food and beverage service.
* Coordinating every aspect of the Banquet staff during all food and beverage service.
* Assist the Banquet Manager in the complete operation of the Banquet Department
* Responsible for adhering to hotel policies and procedures.
* Responsible for adhering to all liquor liability laws.
* Must assist/conduct all designated staff/pre-function meetings.
* Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively
* Must be willing to adapt to different climate changes in the restaurant, lounge and kitchen areas, with exposure to extreme temperatures.
* This position will be working with Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
* Must be a team player.
* Possess a “Can Do” attitude.
* Must have 3-4 year Banquets experience.
* Must have experience in handling beverages.
* Must be flexible.
* Must be able to deal with cash and coin transactions..