9 months ago
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
* To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
* Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
* Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
* Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
* To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
* Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
* Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day / week/ month.
* Minimum 1 year experience in massage therapy preferably in an upscale salon or spa.
* Proficient skills in traditional and modern forms of massage.
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
* Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers.
* Active Cosmetology License required.
* Ability to maintain compliance to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
* Responsible and dependable with ability to fulfill on-call scheduling needs.
* Commitment to exceeding the expectations of customers, always operating with a strong attention to detail to the client’s needs.
* Ability to work well under pressure, managing back to back appointments in a high volume 4 diamond environment.
* Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting.
* Stand and/or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, with consistent use of hands and arms.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including being on call for evenings, weekends and holidays..