Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is seeking a Laundry Attendant with experience delivering exceptional service.The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is been ranked FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture.It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Join our Team
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has received the industry’s most sought-after accolades, including Forbes Four-Star rating for the Resort and Five-Star rating for the Spa.Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and an exciting food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
This position is responsible for sorts and washing Rooms and F&B linens such as sheets, towels, table clothes, and napkins. They will sorts used linens into appropriate categories for washing. They will sort out stained or torn linen. They will load washing machines with the appropriate items for a load and weighs all loads and use the appropriate amount and type of cleaning chemicals for each load. Moves washed linens to dryers.They will also remove linen from driers and delivers it to appropriate area for folding. This position involves heavy lifting.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Previous Laundry Experience Preferred
• Good command of the English language
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
• Winter Season Lifestyle Benefit that can be used towards one of the following:
Merchant Ski Pass; ECO Transit Bus Pass; Parking Pass; and Fitness Membership
• 401k participation with a company matching program
• Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
• Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
• Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms