4 months ago
Requisition Number 15-0948
Post Date 10/24/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - Tour Desk Receptionist - The Fountains - Orlando, FL
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
Description Job Description:
Bluegreen Vacations is currently seeking dynamic professionals to join our Field Sales & Marketing team at The Fountains in Orlando, FL and help us share happiness - the Bluegreen purpose! In the Tour Receptionist role you will be responsible for greeting guests and insuring they are qualified for their tours, and answering, screening and directing incoming calls. This is a seasonal position.
For immediate consideration, please bring your resume to the resort Monday- Friday between the hours of 9:00 am - 12:00 pm.
* Oversee guests being assigned to sales reps and sales teams.
* Ensure all guest registration information is updated in the Concierge system.
* Assist sales managers with timely delivery of tour detail reports.
* Make confirmation calls and give directions to scheduled guests for their tour.
* Research and contact all late arrivals to ensure they are scheduled and show up for their required tour
* Answer all incoming calls, and research and resolve customer issues.
* Meet and greet tour guests and process required identification needed for tour.
* Generate and review daily tour reconciliation reports.
* Respond by mail, email or fax to all customer complaints and log accordingly in system.
* Assist with booking reservations for guests being relocated to a resort.
* Scan all guest issue reports and communicate issues to Resort Management.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements Minmum Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* 3 - 6 months previous experience providing general clerical support.
* Knowledge of standard office equipment, screening calls, switchboard operations, quality service fundamentals, MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point, Internet Explorer.
* Seeking a bilingual with a professional and friendly demeanor.
* Good verbal and written communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
* Must have excellent phone etiquette with the ability to multi-task.
* Good keyboarding and organizational skills a plus.