10 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2133
Post Date 10/16/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - Sales Manager - Club 36 - Las Vegas, NV
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
City Las Vegas
The Sales Manager is responsible for assisting in the direction and coordination of all sales activities for the Sales Office.
* Recruit and train sales representative
* Motivate and mentor sales team to achieve budgeted sales goals
* Assist with conducting sales and training meetings
* Ensure that management staff are aware of and adhere to all Bluegreen’s HR policies and procedures
* Ensure that sales activities are conducted within State, Corporate, and National Sales guidelines
* Maintain company minimum performance standards
* Maintain excellent customer service
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years of sales leadership role experience
* Minimum of 4 years of timeshare sales experience
* Real Estate License when required by state law.
* Customer service and quality fundamentals, MS Office.
* The ability to communicate effectively in verbally and in writing.
* The ability to motivate and mentor staff. Must have thorough understanding of all aspects of timeshare sales transactions.
* Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and motivational skills. Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.**