12 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1441
Post Date 5/2/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - Quality Assurance Specialist - Smoky Mountain Preview Center - Sevierville, TN
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
The Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS) is a multi-task oriented position requiring excellent customer service and organizational skills, computer literacy, and attention to detail. After ensuring the documentation is prepared efficiently and accurately, the QAS must review the documents with the new owners and ensure the product the company will deliver is the product that was presented properly to the buyers. This is one of the primary and critical responsibilities of the QAS. A portion of every closing is recorded and it is imperative that the QAS communicates any discrepancies in product and presentation to their direct supervisor immediately. This position will provide the right candidate with opportunities for advancement.
* Efficient and accurate preparation of contract documents for all product types including Club sales, Samplers, equity trades, owner reloads, downgrades and conversions.
* Review documents with new owners and ensure signatures are obtained and consistent on all required signature lines.
* Reinforce the sale with a positive, enthusiastic presentation of the closing. Answer questions in a confident, competent manner. Provide new owners with an understanding and a realistic expectation of ownership.
* Ensure every Owner Confirmation Interview is properly recorded.
* Ensure new owners leave with all legally required documents and ownership materials.
* Prepare contract package and submit timely to sales accounting.
* Responsible for process that may include contract preparation through booking including follow up calls, rescission cancellations, insufficient funds, tracking reports, SPI notes, correspondence and customer service related issues.
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent; college preferred.
* 6 months hands-on computer experience
* 1 year general office experience
* MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Synergy, Internet Explorer, SPI, LSAMS, AS400, good overall computer literacy and written/verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of Bluegreen product line, exchange affiliations, benefits, and basic sales training essential. R.E. license per state requirements.