7 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1768
Post Date 6/23/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - OPC Manager - Harbour Lights - Myrtle Beach, SC
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
City Myrtle Beach
Purpose of the Hotel OPC Manager position is to manage team of Hotel OPC representatives in order to achieve the site's budgeted OPC revenue.
* Recruit, hire, and train OPC team to maximize production of OPC locations.
* The OPC Manager will assume responsiblities of scheduling the associates for daily shifts and training meetings as needed.
* Additional responsibilities include coaching, motivating and performance manage the OPC staff.
* The OPC Manager will take a keen interest in associate's development.
* OPC Manager will also administer disciplinary action and terminate employment of associates within the guidelines of company policy.
* Other duties as assigned
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent
* Six months of OPC experience
* Must possess solid people skills including the ability to positively motivate, mentor, and drive team memebers to success. OPC Manager must be able to work unsupervised and take initiative.