12 months ago
Requisition Number 15-0772
Post Date 6/30/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - Marketing Administrative Assistant - Harbour Lights - Myrtle Beach, SC
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
City Myrtle Beach
The Marketing Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Administrative Manager in ensuring policies and procedures are enforced and to complete responsibilities within required timeframes and in compliance with company guidelines. Also responsible for participating in meetings, projects or special assignments as required.
* Assist in auditing Guest Reception & Welcome Center to ensure data integrity.
* Assist with specifically assigned tasks which may include: Accounts Payable, HR, Payroll, Premiums/Premium Reconciliation, OPC Deposits, CSRs, Coding Requests, and creating/modifying allotments within Concierge.
* Assist with ensuring associates have proper training guides for their respective areas (i.e. Guest Reception, Welcome Center).
* Assist in other office functions including, but not limited to, filing, answering telephone, pulling owner profiles, and assembling owner collateral materials.
* Assist with running Credit Apps and Credit Card Applications as needed.
* Assist in running Concierge reports as needed for Directors.
* Ensure the highest level of conduct and confidentiality at all times.
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of relevant experience; general office experience preferred
* Microsoft Office, SPI, AS/400, Synergy, LSAMS. Good understanding of policies and procedures, vacation club, all sold product types, and rules of Admin functions, decision maker, self-directed, assertive, creative, strong analysis, evaluation, and planning capabilities, strong interpersonal relationship and communications skills