5 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1504
Post Date 4/25/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - Marketing Administrative Manager - Smoky Mtn Preview Ctr - Sevierville, TN
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled
The Marketing Administrative Manager is responsible to oversee administrative functions as related to marketing.
* Responsible for timely and accurate payment of all Accounts Payable for Marketing and Sales, including voucher preparation and tracking.
* Month end processes and review of financials to ensure accuracy.
* Vendor payroll, including collection of negative balances.
* Hotel, premium and miscellaneous accruals.
* Vendor payable reconciliation
* Recruits, screens, hire trains support team and aids DOM in the hiring/training of tour reception/Welcome Center associates.
* Payroll for Sales and Marketing, including commissions/bonus submission, also serve as liaison for Corporate Payroll.
* All new hire orientations and paperwork, status changes, terminations, benefit enrollments and serves as corporate’s contact for any other general employment requests.
* Scheduling of administrative support associates for adequate coverage without overtime
* Weekly orders to maintain sufficient quantity, security, disbursements, weekly/monthly counts and reconciliation.
* Prepaid premium management
* Sets retail prices and maintain master listing of all premiums.
* Various BI or Concierge reporting as required by management.
* Inhouse Reporting
* Ensure data integrity in all areas of marketing administration to prove accurate, efficient reporting.
* Preparation of all CSRs, Coding Requests, Business Plans and Appropriation Requests after DOM delivers the completed contract.
* Guides and tracks approvals for all above through National Sales and Legal to help implement any new programs or renew existing premiums and contracts
* Maintain all offers, tour/hotel/welcome center allotments, retail items, hotel costs, vendor costs as defined by DOM/DOS.
* Preparation of all required reports from Concierge.
* Reconciliation of prepaid and AP premium inventory including Maverick reconciliation.
* Hotel reconciliation and accruals.
* Payroll reconciliation for OPC, Inhouse & Retail sales.
* Auditing, tour reconciliation and monitoring tour reception activities.
* Update IDs of Telemarketer, OPC, Verifiers and other IDs as applicable.
* Premium Inventory Management System maintenance. Build banks for new locations, add, transfer & distribute inventory.
* Work with Welcome Center and Tour Desk to make sure all SOPs are adhered to.
* Work with DOM as necessary to train Tour Desk and Welcome Center associates in systems/SOPs.
* Ensure policies and procedures are followed and policy waiver is utilized when DOM/DOS authorizes an exception.
* Track and maintain business licenses, real estate licenses as applicable, and all federal/state mandated postings.
* Ensure Customer Information Security policies are enforced and adhered to.
* Recruit, hire and train customer focused Guest Receptionists who deliver a superb experience for our guests while maintaining a high-level of data integrity.
* Must work closely with all 3 site directors to ensure smooth assignment of guests as well as speedy resolution to any customer complaints/guest concerns or issues of misrepresentation.
* Personally responsible for ensuring that all non-qualified guests are handled by a Supervisor or above and treated with utmost respect throughout the process.
* Work to resolve customer service issues expeditiously and with guidance of DFA/DOM/DOS.
* Foster a positive, professional environment that supports sales & marketing in achieving targeted goals.
* Special projects or tasks as assigned by DFA.
* Participate in meetings as required.
Requirements * High school diploma or equivalent, college strongly preferred.
* 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
* 1 year management experience preferred.
* Previous experience in Bluegreen sales & marketing environment beneficial.