10 months ago
Requisition Number 15-1250
Post Date 12/16/2015
Title Sales & Marketing - In-House Marketing Rep - The Studio Homes at Ellis Square - Savannah, GA
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
Description Job Description:
The In-House Marketing Representative's core responsibility is to book owners, renters, and any other in-house guests that are not currently on a marketing package, for an Owner's Update presentation or a 90-120 minute Vacation Club presentation.
Assist the In-House Marketing Manager and Supervisor with assigned responsibilities as follows:
* Contact and speak with each Owner, Sampler and Owner Referral upon arrival at the resort.
* Contact and speak with each Renter, Exchanger and Non-Owner Referral upon arrival at the resort.
* Book all qualified Owner, Sampler and Owner-Referral arrivals for an Owner’s Update or 90-120 minute Vacation Club presentation.
* Book all qualified Renter, Exchanger and Non-Owner Referral arrivals for a 90-120 minute Vacation Club presentation.
* Maintain the minimum department standards as determined by the In-House Marketing Manager.
* Handle guest service issues and maintain exemplary customer service at all times (internal and external).
* Assist all guests with general Concierge services including providing area attraction information and vacation planning, answering general questions about resort activities and amenities, referring guests to the ticket sales desk for ticket information and purchases, providing dining information and making reservations, providing driving directions and rental car services.
* Consistently focus on lowering premiums and overall net cost per tour through creative use of gift vouchers and ticket discounts.
* Follow up with all open leads including "will call back" leads and no show/cancellation tours.
* Attend In-House department meetings and training sessions as scheduled by the In-House Marketing Manager.
* High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D).
* One year customer service experience, and one year of telemarketing experience preferred.
* Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.