about 1 year ago
Requisition Number 16-1378
Post Date 3/25/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - In-House Marketing Rep - Shenandoah Crossing - Gordonsville, VA
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
To book owners, exchangers, renters, and any other in-house guests that are not currently on a marketing package on a sales presentation, whether an owner's update presentation or a 90-120 minute vacation club presentation.
Candidates must be available to work Monday - Sunday, hours will vary from 8am-10pm.
* Assisting the In-House Marketing Supervisor with assigned responsibilities.
* Contacting and speaking with each Owner, Sampler and Owner Referral upon arrival at Shenandoah Crossing resort.
* Contacting and speaking with each Rental, Exchanger, Shell and Non-Owner Referral upon arrival at Shenandoah Crossing resort.
* Booking all qualified Owner, Sampler and Owner-Referral arrivals for an Owner’s Update or 120 minute vacation club presentation.
* Booking all qualified Rental, Exchanger, Shell and Non-Owner Referral arrivals for a 120 minute vacation club presentation.
* If assigned, calling pre-arrival guests to increase penetration and improve guest experience.
* Maintaining the minimum department standards as determined by the In-House Marketing Supervisor.
* Handling guest service issues and maintaining exemplary customer service at all times (internal and external).
* Assist all guests with general Concierge services: providing area attraction information and vacation planning; answering general questions about resort activities and amenities; referring guests to the ticket sales desk for ticket information and purchases.
* Consistently focus on lowering premiums and overall net cost per tour through creative use of gift vouchers and ticket discounts.
* Following up with all open leads including "will call back" leads and no show/cancellation tours.
* Offering all non-interested and disqualified-qualified guests a face-to-face package, pushing for a return to Shenandoah Crossing (i.e., an IPOR guest traveling without spouse who meets the necessary qualifications.)
* Attending weekly In-House department meetings and monthly training sessions as scheduled by the In-House Marketing Supervisor.
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D).
* One year customer service experience.
* Basic to Intermediate Computer Knowledge
* Strong Communication Skills
* Good Time Management and Organizational Skills