about 1 year ago
Requisition Number 15-1184
Post Date 11/23/2015
Title Sales & Marketing - In-House Marketing Rep/Phone Room - Bluegreen Odyssey - Wisconsin Dells, WI
City Wisconsin Dells
The In-House Marketing Rep is responsible for scheduling current and prospective owners for update calls and tours of Bluegreen's Vacation Club Program.
* Print guest check-in list prior to each day; determine which guests have appointments and which are NQ’d before calling.
* Confirm all tours for the day.
* Contact future guests to book them before their arrival.
* Ensure front desk is stocked with TS sheets for guests to sign.
* Scan daily sheets to the In-House Marketing Manager.
* Maintain marketing quotas.
* Maintain a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
* Attend and actively participate in sales meetings and training
* Maintain a professional attitude and appearance in accordance with Bluegreen policy at all times.
* Additional duties as requested
Requirements * High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
* 1 year sales experience
* Customer service and quality fundamentals, MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, company’s intranet system and corporate policies and procedures.
* The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand. The ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization