6 months ago
Requisition Number 15-0818
Post Date 9/20/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - In-House Marketing Manager - South Mountain Resort - Lincoln, NH
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
The In-House Marketing Manager's core responsibility is to manage all facets of the In-House Marketing department.
* Recruit, train, and supervise staff.
* Put creative programs in place to ensure budgets are met.
* Monitor production and costs on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for the In-House department.
* Hit daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals for In-House tours.
* Work with the Sales Directors and In-House Sales Managers to ensure smooth tour flow and communication.
* Follow HR procedures/guidelines when hiring or terminating associates and conducting annual reviews.
* Review bonuses and hours for payroll.
* Monitor associates' delivery of scripts.
* Hold daily/weekly meetings with team to address procedures, policies, issues and programs, and to build moral.
* Oversee all Road Show production.
* Retail Sales
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D).
* One year of marketing management and customer service experience in Timeshare or a similar industry.
* Knowledge of dialer management and motivational techniques.
* Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.