about 1 year ago
Requisition Number 16-1963
Post Date 8/19/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - In-House Marketing Concierge Manager - Sevierville, TN
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
The In-House Marketing Concierge Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the In-House Marketing’s department In-House Concierge desk locations. In addition, the In-House Marketing Concierge Manager will be responsible for handling some marketing administrative tasks. Must be able to drive production for all In-House marketing sources (owners, samplers and front line guests) and maintain consistent performance management of all team members.
* Recruit, hire, train and develop In-House Marketing Concierge staff.
* Manage performance standards.
* Handle disciplinary actions and/or terminations; document and maintain all necessary back-up to ensure compliance with HR and company policies.
* Design programs to increase tour flow during off season months
* Maintain site penetration above the approved expectation levels without generating guest complaints
* Maintain tour cost below approved and/or budgeted levels
* Hold weekly meetings with all associates to address items such as team performance, company policies & procedures, issues & resolutions, etc
* Ensure weekly In-House Arrival & Payroll reports are submitted to National Sales & Marketing by assigned deadlines
* Maintain 100% owner/guest satisfaction by ensuring guest concerns are heard and addressed promptly with all needs met.
* Work with Director of Marketing to negotiate local voucher/premium contracts with the goal of increasing tour flow
* Oversee and handle marketing administrative tasks as assigned
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1 year of timeshare, management and customer service experience preferred
* Knowledge of Concierge, TSW Enterprise, SSRS, BORS, AS400 and BI reporting, MS Office Suite
* Strong sales and performance/associate management skills required.
* Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately
* Strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization