6 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1442
Post Date 4/21/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - Guest Reception Rep - Smoky Mountain Preview Center - Sevierville, TN
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
Under general supervision, the Guest Reception Representative is responsible for greeting visitors, customers and guests in the reception area and/or over the phone, answering, screening and directing incoming calls. The Reception Representative will represent Bluegreen professionally at all times in both appearance and communication with guests and fellow associates. This position is based out of multiple preview centers located in Myrtle Beach.
* Greet all guests in a warm and professional manner.
* Understand and follow all processes as outlined in the Guest Training Manual SOP.
* Maintain a positive working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Admin.
* Distribute and collect Guest Registration Forms assisting guests with any questions they may have.
* Accurately assign guests to a Sales Representative in the order they arrive.
* Ensure all information is updated in Concierge from the guest registration within a timely fashion.
* Answer all incoming calls, research customer issues, and escalate to a manager/supervisor as needed.
* Assist in ensuring all downstream reporting is accurate including: Payroll, Premium Reconciliation, Hotel Reconciliation, Vendor Payables and BI Reporting by maintaining a superior level of data integrity.
* Log escalation of customer complaints/concerns as outlined by Site Level Management.
* Ensure all Guest Action Forms/Policy Waivers are completed and provided to the necessary parties in a timely fashion
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 3 to 6 months prior experience providing general clerical support.