about 1 year ago
Requisition Number 16-1940
Post Date 8/12/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - Guest Reception Manager - Myrtle Beach, SC
City Myrtle Beach
The Guest Reception Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Guest Reception. This includes hiring, scheduling, and performance management of all reception staff, including gifting and supervisor, if applicable. Provides thorough training according to the company's SOPs, performs daily audits, handles all customer services issues, oversees prepaid premiums, and manages all rollouts.
* Maintain a positive working relationship with all associates both Sales and Marketing to ensure the highest level of customer service at all times.
* Recruit, train, manage and schedule reception staff
* Ensure all guests are greeted quickly in a friendly and professional manner.
* Ensure Sales Rotation is followed as directed by the DOS or Sr. Sales Manager.
* Provide superior customer service.
* Resolve escalated guest issues and complaints.
* Work with guests to resolve any challenges including all NQ's, gifting issues, etc.
* Ensure data integrity by managing guest reception desk audits.
* Ensure NSM SOPs are adhered to.
* Prepare policy waivers to submit to admin management.
* Performance manage based on minimum standards set by DFA/DSA.
* Hold weekly staff meetings.
* Enforce dress code.
* Rollout changes or additions to SOPs.
* Ensure all premiums and checks are secured at all times and reconciled daily.
* Research any discrepancies and report immediately to admin management.
* Ensure timely entry of referral leads.
* If applicable, manage data entry of bounce backs.
* Audit Guest Reception and assist in weekly and monthly reconciliations of premiums, checks, sales rotation, and tour dispositions.
* Work with Admin Manager to prepare for and work all road shows.
* Miscellaneous task as assigned by Admin Manager and/or DFA/DSA
Requirements * High School Diploma or equivalent
* Previous experience in Bluegreen sales and marketing. 1 year management experience preferred.
* Customer service techniques and quality fundamentals. Concierge, MS Office, Internet Explorer, company's intranet system and NSM policies and procedures.
* Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills to deal effectively with owners, guests, and all levels of the organization.