9 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1796
Post Date 7/6/2016
Title Sales & Marketing - Assistant Director of Marketing - Sevierville, TN
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours FSM - Five Days per Week as Scheduled, Must be available to Work Weekends and Holidays
The Assistant Director of Marketing is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the Marketing Department as well as the Sales Front Desk and Marketing Administrative Operations. You will build bench strength for the Marketing organization through a strategic and disciplined ""Director in Training"" program to expose qualified managers to all facets of the business.
* Assist with hiring, recruiting, training and development of staff; Conduct performance appraisals, counseling and coaching sessions as directed; Handle disciplinary action and/or terminations for all site Marketing staff at the direction of the Director of Marketing (DOM).
* Manage representative performance standards.
* Design programs for DOM approval to increase tour flow during off season months.
* Assist in ensuring site penetration is above approved levels without generating guest complaints.
* Maintain tour cost below approved or budgeted levels.
* Attend weekly meetings with all associates to address policies, procedures, issues, and programs.
* Ensure reports are submitted by set deadline.
* Maintain 100% Owner/Guest satisfaction by ensuring guest concerns are heard and their needs are met.
* Negotiate local voucher/premium contracts.
* Assist in the Management of Sales Front Desk and Marketing Administration Personnel. This includes ensuring daily, weekly and monthly reporting is accurate from both a Concierge and Financial standpoint.
* Ensure premium inventory is kept secure, and properly tracked and accounted for daily. Manage premium inventory levels to accommodate tour flow, and review and approve monthly prepaid inventory accounting schedule.
* Assist with recruiting, training and scheduling Sales Front Desk and In-House Associates.
* Develop ability to conduct an in-depth analysis of financial reports and understanding of cost/production relationships as it relates to key measurements (Cost Per Tour, APG’s, Marketing Percentages, etc.)
* Daily, weekly and monthly review and monitoring of all program reports and performance results.
* Assist in the development of systematic follow-up on action plans for improvements.
* Thorough understanding and adherence to administrative policies and procedures designed to drive efficiency, organization and professionalism.
* Daily communication with outside vendors that support region’s tour flow.
* Assist with ongoing training initiatives for managers and associates as needed.
Requirements * High school diploma or equivalent
* 3 - 5 years of timeshare, management and customer service experience.
* Must be willing to relocate.
* Possess leadership skills and business acumen, and a strong desire for growth.
* Knowledge of web based reporting, Concierge system, and basic check-in procedures.
* Knowledge of MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point, and Internet Explorer.
* Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think strategically, excellent communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.