7 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1418
Post Date 4/4/2016
Title Retail Mktg - Sales Managers & Reps - Atlantic City, NJ
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RET MKTG Bass Pro Store Hours
City Atlantic City
Outdoor Traveler is now hiring Sales Professionals inside the Bass Pro Shops in Atlantic City, NJ.
Join one of the fastest-growing and most successful sales & marketing teams in the industry as we promote face to face sales of our fantastic vacation packages. While achieving a successful career with great financial rewards, our sales professionals have a positive winning attitude with a desire to succeed and grow, are willing to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends and have a desire to engage in face to face sales with shoppers.
Outdoor Traveler by Bluegreen is a kiosk concept located exclusively in Bass Pro Shops and operated by the talented individuals of our Retail Marketing team.
Our Sales Manager will build, manage and lead a competitive high-energy sales team to success while managing day-to-day operations and will recruit/develop top talent in a fun, nationally recognized branded sales venue.
Our Sales Reps, after completing our paid training program, will be able to quickly engage and build rapport with shoppers; promote our fantastic vacation packages face-to-face and close the sale while working 30 hours/week.
* Attractive compensation plan - base + uncapped commission
* Fantastic benefits package - medical/dental/vision plan after 60 days; generous vacation time and company matching 401K after 90 days
* Education Assistance Program
* Associate Use of Resorts Program
* Career growth opportunities available nationwide through our leadership development program
Be a part of the fast pace and energetic environment that thrives on teamwork and allows you to use all of your skills and talents to share happiness with others.
We care immensely about the relationships we have developed with our business partners and take the responsibility of protecting their brands and customers as our own. We expect our associates to embrace and follow our rules of conduct and engagement to ensure continued success with our business partners.
All responsibilities are to be accomplished while upholding and exhibiting our values of care, trust, passion and humility.
Requirements * Sales or Marketing experience is required.
* Previous Management experience is preferred (Mgr).
* Sales Management experience is a plus (Mgr).
* Knowledge and understanding of the timeshare industry, OPC marketing or telemarketing sales is helpful.
* Customer service and quality fundamentals, MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, company’s intranet system and corporate policies and procedures.
* Outgoing; able to converse with customers.
* Willing and able to work in an outdoor environment.