6 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1436
Post Date 4/5/2016
Title Retail Mktg - Mktg Mgr - Walmart (Columbia, SC)
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RET MKTG Vacays & Stays Operating Hours
Vacays & Stays is a retail ‘store within a store’ concept located exclusively in Walmart stores and operated by the talented individuals of our Retail Marketing team.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development of new and existing sales representatives and ensuring Bass Pro customers are provided with outstanding service through both sales and marketing efforts - such as generating leads, offering vacation getaways and selling vacation getaways to Bass Pro customers. The manager is also responsible for boosting overall production.
The manager has financial/budgetary responsibilities. The manager facilitates sales and marketing efforts, encourages and helps their team exceed the minimum expectations defined by the budget while maintaining high levels of Average Price per Guest (APG) and Activation levels. The manger must maintain a positive relationship with Bass Pro management and associates. The manager also supports their team by providing training, recruiting and collateral and builds a successful team that is held accountable for the minimum production requirements.
Be a part of the fast pace and energetic environment that thrives on teamwork and allows you to use all of your skills and talents to share happiness with others.
While promoting our sales and marketing programs:
* Provide excellent service by fulfilling the vacation and travel needs of every customer.
* Responsible for the work performance of the staff.
* Recruit, hire and train staff.
* Maintain appropriate staffing levels at all times and in accordance with operating hours.
* Maintain all standards including, but not limited to, lead collection, package sales, visuals, collateral, dress code.
* Display positive courteous and respectful behavior towards the company, fellow associates, our customers and business partners.
* Positively represent our company’s purpose and core values through all actions and behaviors to ensure a high level of integrity and customer service.
* Attend and actively participate in trainings and meetings.
* Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
* Follow policies and procedures of company.
* Use only company approved collateral material and documents.
* Accurately track and process payroll - collect and maintain reps’ hours on timesheets and submit to HR within the payroll deadlines.
* Complete and submit all new hire paperwork, policy changes, signed compensation plans, memos.
* Maintain inventory of / place orders for all necessary collateral including, but not limited to, lead slips, pitch cards, brochures, pens, clipboards, etc.
* Take-over sales for associates in an effort to close and train the rep on how to handle objections and close sales.
* Enter sales in the computer for the rep in an effort to train the rep on how to close up the sale and ensure all details of participation have been disclosed properly.
* Ensure quality - imperative to the longevity of the program and to uphold Bluegreen’s standards of professionalism.
* Lead collection - lead team and self to meet / exceed budgeted lead generation numbers.
* Enforce the integrity of presentations and ensure visual standards are used properly.
* Adherence to all Bluegreen, State and Federal hiring and employment regulations.
* Responsible for the work, performance and behavior of the staff. Although significant support and resources are provided, it is the responsibility of the manager to ensure that the standards and policies of both Bluegreen and our partners are upheld.
* Work while standing on feet throughout shift.
We care immensely about the relationships we have developed with our business partners and take the responsibility of protecting their brands and customers as our own. We expect our associates to embrace and follow our rules of conduct and engagement to ensure continued success with our business partners.
All responsibilities are to be accomplished while upholding and exhibiting our values of care, trust, passion and humility.
Requirements * Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
* Sales or Marketing experience is required.
* Previous Management experience is preferred.
* Sales Management experience is a plus.
* Knowledge and understanding of the timeshare industry, OPC marketing or telemarketing sales is helpful.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Customer service and quality fundamentals, MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, company’s intranet system and corporate policies and procedures.
* Outgoing; able to converse with customers.
* Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.