4 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2096
Post Date 10/11/2016
Title Resorts - Server - Shenandoah
Position Type Seasonal (Bluegreen)
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
Description The purpose of the Server is to ensure a pleasant dining experience for the Guest/Owner. The food server is responsible for taking and placing all orders promptly and correctly, serving food and beverage promptly and correctly, and ensuring the Guest/Owner's check is accurate and legible. The food server is familiar with menu items, daily specials, and happy
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities:
* Individual follows all SOPs for steps of service, register operations, knows check policies, coupons, discounts, and closeout procedures.
* Reciting daily specials, knowledge of lunch and dinner menu items.
* Obtaining beverage, appetizer and food orders promptly and correctly.
* Keep all floor areas around tables, kitchen and bar areas clean at all times.
* Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing excellent and prompt service ensuring a pleasant dining experience.
* Assist other associate servers whenever possible.
Requirements * High School Graduate or Equivalent (GED)
* 1 year prior serving experience
* Knowledge of food and beverage
* Must have follow-through process on short and long term programs.
* Communication and interpersonal skills. Flexibility to deal with ever-changing
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.