10 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2042
Post Date 2/15/2017
Title Resorts - Server - Cibola Vista
Position Type Part Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
Description The purpose of the Server is to ensure a pleasant dining experience for the Guest/Owner. The food server is responsible for taking and placing all orders promptly and correctly, serving food and beverage promptly and correctly, and ensuring the Guest/Owner's check is accurate and legible. The food server is familiar with menu items, daily specials, and happy hour specials. Always wearing the proper uniform, thanking Guests/Owners for allowing us to serve them and working as a team player for the betterment of the entire operation
* Individual follows all SOPs for steps of service, register operations, knows check policies, coupons, discounts, and close-out procedures.
* Responsible for time clock punching in and out.
* Reciting daily specials, knowledge of lunch and dinner menu items.
* Obtaining beverage, appetizer and food orders promptly and correctly.
* Keep all floor areas around tables, kitchen and bar areas clean at all times.
* Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing excellent and prompt service ensuring a pleasant dining experience.
* Thank the Guest/Owner for dining with us and invite them to return for a future visit.
* Assist other associates whenever possible.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test."
Requirements High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
1 year prior serving experience
Knowledge of food and beverage and Company policies, these must be followed at all times
Must have follow-through process on short and long term programs. Communication and interpersonal skills. Flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations.