9 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2234
Post Date 11/28/2016
Title Resorts - Resort Manager - Wilderness Club at Big Cedar
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
Description The Resort Manager IV is to manage the resorts daily operation, maintain established costs and quality standards. Responsible for maintaining the resorts assets, local marketing of the resorts products and services, and development of the resorts human resources and Owner/Guest satisfaction.
* Perform appraisals of resort managers, coach, and counsel and develop all resort management staff. Maintains
* procedure for orientation, training and development of all associates.
* Manage and achieve all areas of budgets by implementing proper controls
* Maintain personal contact with owners/guests of resort. Monitor and maintain procedures for safety of guests and
* Ensure all communication standards are being met and all association administration and fiduciary duties are being
* carried out.
* Maintain all reporting SOP’s and timeline as outlined by the regional director and corporate. Demonstrate a passion
* for excellence, a love for services and innate grasp to plan, implement, evaluate and continually improve operations.
* Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
* Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate
* expectations and follow up.
* Ensure effective interdepartmental operations, address and resolve guest and team member questions or issues.
* Ensure the highest level of customer service to current and prospective owners and guests in order to maintain a
* positive brand image and company reputation.
* Ensure that superior guest service is provided and must have a strong focus on Service Excellence and building a
* Achieve hotel revenue and yield management goals while achieving occupancy goals.
* Leads by example and communicates effectively
* Responsible for maintaining resort designations, such as RCI (Resorts Condominium International, exchange
* program), Medallia Guest Satisfaction score benchmarks, and adhering to the resorts financial budgets.
* Responsible for resort payroll functions.
Requirements Associates or Technical School
1 year of experience in an Assistant General Manager position and 1-year experience in Hospitality Management.