7 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1952
Post Date 8/17/2016
Title Resorts - Reserve Analyst
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
City Boca Raton
Description * Oversee the annual resort budget process by working with the Sr. Director of Renovation and Reserves, and the Senior Financial Analyst.
* Develop and maintain the annual renovation schedule.
* Manage and oversee the Reserve Budget Estimate Program for financial contribution projections and future forecasting of reserves at each property.
* Maintain the cost analysis data base of historical information including useful life of all components.
* Work with the Sr. Director of Renovation and Reserves to review project scope and costs of each renovation against the budget.
* Source reserve companies and obtain bids as required.
* Facilitate scheduling and preparation of reserve studies with designated company and each resort.
* Review reserve studies for accuracy and update studies on a regular basis as spend occurs or changes.
* Work with Design and Construction to maintain a renovation projects database including all project details.
* Analyze interior and exterior reserve funding, making recommendations for future contribution levels.
* Forecast interior and exterior reserve expenditures on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis.
* Assist the Sr. Director of Renovation and Reserves with unique resort specific HOA projects.
* Work closely with all departments at Corporate that have relationships with Resort Operations to ensure appropriate information is transmitted/received in a timely manner.
* Coordinate reserve funding with Design and Construction to ensure funding and cash flow levels are adequate.
* Report monthly and annually on department metrics and reserve spend against budget.
* Develop 30 Year reserve analysis for each association.
Requirements * Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
* Minimum of 2-3 years of Timeshare Industry experience
* Outstanding skill level with MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer.
* Reporting Skills
* Process Improvement
* Independent, self-starter, strong analysis capabilities.
* Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills to effectively communicate with resorts, vendors, co-workers and other agencies.
* Must be a team player.
* Must be detail oriented. Must be able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Experienced at making sound, independent judgments within established policies and procedures.