9 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2166
Post Date 12/1/2016
Title Resorts - Pool Technician - Harbour Lights
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
City Myrtle Beach
Description The Pool Technician is responsible for the daily maintenance of all pools, spas, decks, deck furniture, walkways, and
pump rooms. The Pool Technician will perform other duties as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance
and Facilities Manager.
* Pools/Spas - Check and document PH & chlorine chemical levels daily and add as necessary in all pools and spas.
Maintain chlorinators in pools and spas. Oversee upkeep of pump filter baskets, back wash pools, and rinse and
bleed off air in filters. Check pump and chemical rooms for cleanliness. Monitor cleanliness of all skimmer baskets.
* Decks and Walkways - Maintain pool decks of trash, dirt, and debris. Check, empty, and replace bags in trash cans
* Scrub the pool and sundeck on a weekly basis
* Pool Furniture - Straighten deck furniture and adjust umbrellas as necessary.
* Maintain cleanliness and insure proper working order of all pool furniture. Replace parts as needed.
* Pool Safety - Insure proper safety equipment, signs, and rules are displayed and are in working order. Inspect pool
decks for hazards such as damaged equipment and dangerous materials (e.g. glass).
* Guest/Owner Relations - Provide every effort to ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing prompt and
satisfactory service to owners and guests.
* Equipment Maintenance - Use and maintain all equipment in a safe manner.
* Maintain logs in an efficient and legible manner in accordance with department, resort and legal guidelines.
Requirements High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
3 months of related experience
Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills to effectively
communicate with Associates and guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.