4 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2144
Post Date 10/25/2016
Title Resorts - Night Auditor - The Fountains
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Front Desk OVERNIGHT Shift
Description The Night Auditor is responsible for checking guests in and out of the resort. Oversee daily auditing, posting and
balancing of cashier's work. Posts and balances daily work for the resort, ensures credit card system reconciles to daily
transaction from PMS.
* Inputs customer information into the computer system.
* Processes room moves and stay over requests.
* Posts, balances and reconciles cashiers' daily paper work
* Prepares registration cards and keys for next day's arrival.
* Balances cash drawers and posts room charges and incidentals.
* Balances daily transactions, verifies that credit cards are properly transmitted from TSW to Shift 4.
* Runs reports and corrects errors prior to guest check-in.
* Resolves guest’s issues and requests during night shift and reports escalated items to supervisor or/and management.
* Acts as Manager On Duty and main resort contact when a manager or supervisor is not on site.
* Performs any other inventory management changes as directed by management.
Requirements High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
3 to 6 months of experience checking guests in and out of the resort, booking
reservations and providing customer service/information to guests
Knowledge of guest check-in procedures and the computer reservation system
as well as corporate policies and procedures. Customer Service Techniques,
Quality Services Fundamentals.
Friendly, professional and calm demeanor. Strong customer service skills with
the ability to multi-task in an efficient manner. Good communication and
interpersonal skills to work effectively with a wide range of people. Good
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.