10 months ago
Requisition Number 16-1639
Post Date 11/17/2016
Title Resorts - Maintenance Technician - Lodge Alley Inn
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Maintenance 2:30pm-11:00pm
Description The purpose of the maintenance technician is to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property. Will perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Management Team.
* Individual follows SOP’s for key control for master keys, locking and unlocking of various locks on property.
* Check Property Floors for Security. Ensure that all Emergency lights are operating. Ensure that work areas are clean and free of all trash.
* Complete work orders and daily projects reported by front desk and otherwise assigned during the shift.
* Pass on written communication to next shift. Insure the satisfaction of all guests by providing quick and satisfactory service to owners and guests. Maintain all equipment clean and in safe proper usage form.
* Will be in a clean uniform and name tag daily. Will make use of the Tag out Lock out procedures at all times.
* Follow all safety rules and regulations per Safety Hand Book.
* Complete all task as directed by the manager.
* Responsible for performing guest’s requests and various other projects. Projects to include light electrical, plumbing, painting, carpet shampoo, tile and other physical tasks.
* Ability to learn tasks giving by managers allowing you growth within the department.
* Able to perform minor electrical and plumbing work, Able to do minor sheet rock repair and painting. Able to perform minor HVAC work including coil cleaning.
Requirements High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D) Minor Plumbing, electrical, sheetrock, painting and HVAC Able to work 2 day shifts and 3 evening shifts each week
Must have follow-through process on short-term and long-term programs, communication and interpersonal skills and flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations.