about 1 year ago
Requisition Number 16-1554
Post Date 10/13/2016
Title Resorts - Maintenance Technician III - Wilderness Club
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Maintenance 8:00am-4:30pm
Description The purpose of the Maintenance Technician III is to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property.
This individual must familiarize themselves with Bluegreen Standard Operating Procedures in addition to OSHA standards and Bluegreen Vacations Safety Handbook, this individual must also display the flexibility to deal with ever changing situations as it pertains to guest, owners, associates and work load.
In addition this position must have strong knowledge and strong troubleshooting skills in Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Mechanical Equipment, Carpentry, Painting, Appliance repair, Flooring repair, and general building knowledge.
Requirements 1. Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers.
2. Responsible to maintain proper working relations within the department and with other operating departments on property.
3. Perform routine preventative maintenance on electrical, plumbing, mechanical equipment, carpentry, painting, and appliances.
4. Identify defects with tile, caulk, and wall covering.
5. Troubleshoot and perform repairs to electrical, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical equipment, carpentry, painting, appliances, flooring, and general building based on skill requirements.
6. Monitor the physical condition of the units and the resort and correct unsafe conditions.
7. Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventative maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
8. Diagnose and perform maintenance/repairs on A/C and heating, electrical and plumbing systems, carpentry, painting, water and sewer lines, stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, gutters, ceiling fans, appliances, pool, amenities,
landscaping, install locks and safety devices and other typical resort repairs.
9. Ensure that all modes of property transportation are operating properly.
10. Review daily vehicle logs to ensure that resort staff is documenting use properly.
11. Complete work orders, preventative maintenance and daily projects reported by Engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
12. Pass on written communication to Supervisors. Daily logs must be filed in log book and work orders must be placed
on proper hook.
13. Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing quick and satisfactory service to owners and guests.
14. Carry out all requests from management, necessary to provide 100% customer satisfaction within the associate's ability.
15. Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures.
16. Follow all safety procedures when performing duties.
17. Responsible for identification and/or repair of any safety hazards.
18. Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards are followed at all times.
19. Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering requirements for future growth in the department.
20. Must have schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7-day work week, and be willing to be on 24-hour call as needed.