about 1 month ago
Requisition Number 16-2146
Post Date 12/14/2016
Title Resorts - Maintenance Technician I - Cibola Vista
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
Description The purpose of the Maintenance Technician I is to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all
the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property.
This individual must familiarize themselves with Bluegreen Standard Operating Procedures in addition to OSHA
standards and Bluegreen Vacations Safety Handbook, this individual must also display the flexibility to deal with everchanging
situations as it pertains to guest, owners, associates and work load.
Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers.
* Responsible to maintain proper working relations within the department and with other operating departments on
* Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventive maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment,
inventory of parts and supplies.
* Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the guests and associates in a friendly and professional
* Complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk,
or otherwise assigned during the shift.
* Daily logs must be filed in log book and work orders must be placed on proper hook.
* Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing quick and satisfactory service to owners and guests.
* Carry out all requests from management necessary to provide 100% customer satisfaction within the associate's
* Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures.
* Follow all safety procedures when performing duties.
* Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering requirements for future growth in the department.
* Must have schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7-day work week
Requirements High School Diploma or GED
6 months customer service and/or hospitality experience
Customer Service oriented
Must have excellent inter-personal skills when dealing with guests,
associates, and the general public.
Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Possess a team player attitude and able to take direction from Engineering Manager.
Possess and display a positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.