4 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2062
Post Date 9/28/2016
Title Resorts - Maintenance Supervisor - Parkside
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
City Williamsburg, VA
Description The Maintenance Supervisor will assist in managing the resort maintenance/technical staff to effectively maintain all resort facilities/equipment/property.
* Training and monitoring the development of all staff.
* Accountable for the safe and efficient maintenance of the resort through effective supervision of maintenance and technical service staff
* Assisting in appraisal of all staff as outlined in the SOPs.
* Assist in the organization of monthly meetings and perform follow-up with all staff.
* Schedule and perform routine preventative/emergency maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment.
* Work with other departments to schedule and co-ordinate inspections and repairs.
* Assist in maintaining proper working relationships between the maintenance staff and other departments
* Complete work orders and daily projects reported by the front desk and otherwise assigned during shift. Follow up on maintenance technician jobs to insure quality of work.
* Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by implementing and maintaining proper guest/owner relation programs.
* Maintain the maintenance follow-up log and respond to any guest/owner concerns in a timely manner.
* Assist in the development of new programs and ideas with the Maintenance Manager.
* Communicate programs/ideas and results to the appropriate parties.
* Establish both short and long-term goals to enhance the department and facility.
Requirements High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
Maintenance Technician 1 year
Should possess knowledge of daily resort operations and problem resolution.
Must have excellent inter-personal skills when deal with associates and
Need to have the ability to supervise a staff of 2-5 associates.
Knowledge of Vacation Ownership is not required but preferred.
Innovative and creative, action-oriented and energetic, good planning and
Must be able to interact with a wide range of people.
Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Confidence and determination to
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.