3 months ago
Requisition Number 16-2118
Post Date 12/12/2016
Title Resorts - Maintenance Manager - The Breakers/Soundings
Position Type Full Time
Work Hours RESORTS Resort Operating Hours
City Dennis Port
Description The Manager, Maintenance II will assist in directing the resort maintenance/technical staff to effectively maintain all resorts facility/equipment and property.
* Accountable for the safe and efficient maintenance of the resort through proper supervision and management of the maintenance and technical service staff.
* Responsible for hiring, coaching and counseling, disciplining, performance appraisal, motivation and supervision of the entire maintenance staff.
* Direct the implantation of maintenance plans with consideration to operational and budgetary constraints.
* Supervise the entire scope of the maintenance department to include salary administration, budget, inventory, guest requests, and resorts comment card scores to be up to standard.
* Develop, implement, and monitor all maintenance policies and procedures, inspections and schedules and maintain logs and reports to the General Manager.
Requirements High School Diploma or Equivalent. BA/BS degree preferred
10+ years of maintenance tech. 5+ years as an Engineering Director or equivalent experience, preferably in Timeshare.
CPO or any maintenance licenses are preferred but not required.